- Could you spare 15 - 20 minutes at a time serving the FANTASTIC seniors of this community? If so, please click here for additional information. Thank You
Aerobics & Strength Training
- Sandi Creger is ready to help you combine the benefits of aerobics and strength training.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
- Join us for Bingo prior to the Lunch Bunch!
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Blood Pressure Checks
- Wednesdays & Fridays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Chair Exercise for Seniors
- On Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays (meal-site days) at 11:00 a.m., a group of adults gather around and exercise to the beat of Priority One, a set of instructional videos "created for those who are new, or returning, to fitness. Getting Started offers basic, low-impact moves and simple routines."
- To participate, consult your physician and then complete a release form available at the front desk.
- Great activity right before Lunch Bunch
- It's FUN and it's FREE!
- Don't forget to bring your water bottle
- Need more information? Contact Tati Stowers at (253) 581-1076
Clothing & Textile Advisors of Washington
- Clothing & Textile Advisors (CTA's) are trained volunteers dedicated to providing clothing, textile and needle arts education to the public. Click here for more information.
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Fridays
Dance Classes - Open to Ages 2 and Up
- Ballet, tap & jazz classes - something for everyone!
- Monthly registration required at the Center
- Come join us for bi-annual recitals and exciting events
- Mondays: 10:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Tiny Tots Ballet ($30)
- Mondays: 10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Preschool Ballet ($45)
- Wednesdays: 4:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. Ballet/Tap Combo 3-5 yrs ($50)
- Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Jr/Sr Ballet 6-18 yrs ($50)
- For questions, email Ms. Mel @ TheStudioACFTPA@gmail.com
- Our expanded exercise room offers machines, free weights and several pieces of aerobic equipment including two powered treadmills. Call the Center to schedule consultation, required before use.
- Open during normal Community Center hours.
- First Tuesday of the month
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Call for reservations
Fun with Fitness
- Instructor Christine Eberlein
- MW 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
League of Women's Voters
- Second Fridays
- 10 a.m. - Noon
Let's Play Bridge!
- Learn and enjoy this exciting card game.
- Mondays from 9:00 a.m. - Noon
- Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- Learn basic dance steps from Fox Trot, Waltz, Cha Cha, Tango, Latin, Irish to Broadway
and dance to many popular tunes with Charlotte and the gang.
- This is a FREE exercise program that is a great workout for your mind and body!
Lunch Bunch: Senior Nutrition Meal-site
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- Noon - 1:00 p.m., please be seated by 11:45 a.m.
- Call (253) 983-2059 for reservations
Piecemakers Quilters Group
- This particular skill continues to be passed down to each new generation. Everyone is welcome!
- 4th Mondays
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- This stretching and strength training class will promote flexibility, strength, and energy.
- Presented by Wendy Field.
- Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sew & Sews
- Enhance your sewing skills. A variety of needlework projects are always in progress. Bring your latest project to work on and share your expertise with fellow sewers. Why not stay for lunch and meet some very interesting residents at The Lunch Bunch?
- 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Yoga for Every Body
- Instructor: Rebecca Kreth
- Tuesdays: 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays for the musically inclined (and for those who want to be). Instructor Don Yoder Ed.D. will have you strumming like an Islander in no time!
- Beginners: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Intermediate/Advanced: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monthly day trips are schedule to selective attractions throughout the Puget Sound area.
- Contact Tati Stowers at 253-581-1076 for more information.
- Your guide to healthy and sensible weight loss.
- Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.