- Feature Links
2. One year experience working with preschool/elementary age children in a structured program.
3. CPR and Basic First Aid Certification (able to obtain within an agreed/specified period).
4. Washington State Food Workers’ Card (able to obtain within an agreed/specified period).
Experience working with children in a preschool, before/after school program, or recreation program.
Experience with the Civic Rec online receipting/registration system.
Frequent walking, running, standing, sitting, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and moving/lifting up to 30 pounds. Occasionally transport/set-up equipment tables/chairs. Frequent interaction with children in physical exercise, sports, and games. The incumbent must be able to traverse uneven terrain as activities are frequently conducted in an outdoor environment.
- Must pass a background check.
- Incumbent may, on occasion, be asked to substitute for an absent employee.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless, exempt for qualifying medical/religious reasons (proof of vaccination required).
The Steilacoom community actively supports the various local governments and non-profit agencies providing services in Town. If you would like to donate your time, talent and energy, please contact one of the following listed on the right side of this page.